- This event has passed.
[WEOnline2020] Measurements WG Session
November 22, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
What is this WG about (5 min) – Manuel
What is the mission of the MG. What are the main objectives of this group.
What has been done in the WG until today (15 min) – Manuel / Gilou?
Make a brief review about what has been done until today. ¿What are the challenges? Software + Server
Developments of the last 2 year – Presentations by members (50 minutes)
- Anik Lehman: Software development for data logger applicable in wind energy project.
- Matthew Little: Monitoring unit for solar home systems. Wind energy monitoring.
- Guillermo Catuogno / Manuel Pérez Larraburu: Results of measurement on off grid system. The Advantages of the wind + solar system. Potencial to use as a tool for maintenance, and also for educational groups.
Discussion (50 minutes) – Manuel
- How can we better work with the rest of the groups?
- Other experiences
- Comments and questions.
- Next steps for the WG
- Next actions and responsibles.
- Idea 1: Develop the software.
- Idea 2: Open Source Tools – Internacional test of the data loggers.
- Idea 3: On line Measurement courses. Construction Manual.
- Armar propuesta de proyecto para solicitar financiamiento.
- Who would like to be involved?