Education Working Group
The education working group aims at sharing material to facilitate the education about locally manufactured small wind turbines
Because rising awareness on sustainable energy begins with education, we believe it is indispensable to get together around this subject.
Schools, universities, adult training… Each public requires different pedagogies. This is why we are gathering and developing a range of teaching resources adapted to each of your projects, in order to share more our knowledge, best practices and tricks for educating.
We are currently working on :
- A database of all the education projects and media of our members
- An online platform referencing and gathering open knowledge about LMSWT
- Online courses (webinars) to learn from each others all around the world
- Promoting each other courses on our website
And we hope to propose you soon…
- A best practices guide for running a training course (learn how to teach)
- Tutorials and pedagogical videos for an easy understanding of technical knowledge
Our vision: To be the one-stop knowledge center about locally manufactured small wind turbines (LMSWT).
If you want to share your ideas/projects regarding education, or if you want to engage with our group : go to the forum.
Please note: we have separate discussion forums for general discussion, for each of our working groups and for our executive board (members only).