The education working group aims at providing tools to facilitate the education about small wind turbines.
Because rising awareness on sustainable energy begins with education, we believe it is indispensable to get together around this subject.
Schools, universities, adult training… Each public requires different pedagogies. This is why we are developping a range of teaching resources adapted to each of your projects, in order to share more our knowledge, best practices and tricks for educating.
We are working on :
- a database of all the education projects and media of our members
- the Piggott manual to improve its didactic and translate it in several languages
- online courses (webinars) to learn from each others all around the world
- promoting each other courses on our website
And we hope to propose you soon…
- A best practices guide for running a training course
- Tutorials and pedagogical videos for an easy understanding of technical knowledge
If you have any questions or ideas for the education working group, send an email to the work group coordinator!