The Delivery Models Working Group is dedicated to the applied research on the Technology-Community relationship in the different processes of the projects
From any area of knowledge and from any language you can contribute to our objectives,
feel free to PARTICIPATE!
please click here to contact us!
It’s an interesting space to learn about low-power wind power, Piggot’s free-access technology, social projets in rural comunities
You can Participate:
- Conducting interviews with community leaders and / or social organizations involved in low-power wind projects (field work, interviews and interpretation)
- Reporting of projects executed and in execution
- Sharing yours ideas in the discussion forums Group Discussion Forum
- The production of knowledge is shared, so you can use our studies in research work from your university, school, or who interests you
aims to provide methodologies and guidelines for implementing sustainable electrification projects with locally manufactured small wind turbine
- Spread the knowledge about Delivery Models and make it accessible for your application
- Suggestions for monitoring and monitoring projects are developed
- Systematizing and disseminating information throughout the wind empowerment network
What are we working on now?
- We are developing a Practical Guide for Initial Diagnosis so that member organizations can access and interpret the needs of the community properly
- We are developing a Delivery Models Manual based on long study
- Recording short videos explaining the concept of Delivery Models (DM) and their application in locally manufactured small wind turbines.
Our copy-left publications
Doc1; Doc2; Doc3