Who we are:
As Cruzada Patagonica Foundation, for 40 years, we’ve helped rural residents’ development in Western argentine Patagonia with special focus on education and rural development.
What we do:
We have two agrotechnical free centers: CEI San Ignacio, in Junin de los Andes- Neuquen, and CEA Cholila Valley, in Cholila-Chubut. Here youngsters from rural areas have the opportunity to continue their secondary studies.
In the Rural Development Area, Cruzada Patagonica works together with rural communities of Neuquén and Rio Negro. Their main activities are those related to greenhouse development, rural tourism, water collection, alternative energy and enterprises
Our main objectives are:
- to educate youngsters so that they could get their agrothecnical degree
- to educate in working habits, solidarity and enterprising spirit
- to educate illiterate or semi-literate adults
- to develop economy in the area through productive diversification and giving help to enterprises
- to empower women
- to work with an ecological focus
- A video that shows how we work with students in alternative energies as a way of developing our communities.
- Our last annual report
Where we are:
Argentine Patagonia: Neuquén, Río Negro and Chubut provinces. More than 80 rural communities.
María Eugenia Bertossi (educational innovation coordinator)
Nahuel Ancina (Professor of Energy Technology)