Source: Bricsa Consulting
The 2nd Annual Power Tech Africa 2018 is a 2-day strategic business conference scheduled to be held on 22nd & 23rd of January 2018 at the Villa Rosa Kempinski in Nairobi, Kenya.
The focus of the conference will be on the key highlights of the current and upcoming projects to promote developments in the African region. The key topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Identifying the potential of renewable sources in sub-Saharan regions
- Implementation of Smart Grid/ Off-Grid technologies using renewable energy for better and reliable power transmission
- Sources of capitalizing renewable power projects, exploring FDI policies for better project implementation
- Hybrid Energy System: Spurting opportunities for energy market
- Important role by International Private sector to address African continent’s energy deficit
Read Power Tech Africa 2017’s Post Event Report.
More information here…