The Off-Grid Experts Workshop 2017 again promises numerous activities and information on the topic of “Off-Grid”.
The event revolves around the following core themes:
- Isolated solutions: solutions which are used to generate electricity independently of the electricity network using renewable energy. This is e.g. implemented by solar power plants, wind power plants or hybrid systems.
- Electricity should now be available to all people. However, this is not the case especially in developing countries which are less urbanized. Through BOSS-solutions, people in these areas can also be founded with the help of solar power companies and develop innovative business models that ensure the future of the local people.
- In addition, the handling of water is a central issue this year, too. Particular attention is paid to water treatment, pumping systems and desalination. These techniques are the basis for rural development.
Off-grid Workshop 2017
Stadthalle Memmingen, Germany
Three days fully packed with Off-Grid Expertise: Lectures, do-it yourself-workshops, product innovations, case studies, discussion, exhibition with manufacturers and institutions,Segway-race and, and, and…
- Off-Grid energy supply with PV, wind and micro hydro power
- Solutions for rural electrification and health care
- Industrial applications
- Solar water pumping and water purification
- Applications for the leisure market
How to register?
Registration is now open. Use the online registration form by following this link.
More information here…